Thursday, March 13, 2008

Let's Skate...

12/3/2008....
Here once again a memorable pages to be added to my blog...
This was the first activity in this one week holiday with me,Potriyan,H,Kwong,Kong and Lau....
Yup,that's ICE SKATING....
ermmm...shouldn't I say "MARBLE" SKATING ???...lol...
In fact there is no ice there but a white and average-sized marble skating field...though it still looks like ice...haha...



The skating field.
**************************************************************************

Well,It had been my first time playing those shoes with wheels...haha...what they called "roller blade"...
We paid RM 8 for each person (student card) and an extra RM 2 for renting the locker to stuff in our accessory....so total sum is RM 10...
Well,here the problem come...
"How to wear the heavy and so many laces shoe ???",
"How can i even stand ???",
"Wouldn't it so ashamed if I fall down ???"...a lot of questions popping out in my head...
I started to feel regret...ohh man...
Then,I just try and went in the field...guess what...I just keep falling down and down again...even if I don't move much (lying on the edge of the field)...I will just keep falling...arrrr....saw that all my friend playing so happily...huhu...left me and Kong...lolz...
When I started to question myself "Is there something wrong with set-up of my shoes?"...
Only then I went out the field and started to examine my shoes...
I realized that my shoes was not properly tied as those my friend...damn...



Before going in the skating field.



Finally, Kong can stand steadily...



Setting up the shoe.


Potriyan.

Setting up the shoe seemed to be a tall order.

******************************************************************************

When I back into the field with my "upgrading weapon"...haha...I had less contact now with the floor...
I started to learn how to walk , run , glide and accelerate...well,It seemed difficult in the first few attempts, but after you get use to it (the weight of the shoes) and overcome the "fall-down" phobia, you will feel that as you were gliding so freely as you are moving with your own two legs...haha...
PS : This sentence was meant to Potriyan...he is a real fast learner...can even catched up with H (the old player)...lolz...
After the one and half hours traning,I finally get used to it...can now run and glide...although its not that accurately in a correct manners...haha...who cares...



See our hands...we are holding each other...haha...not to fall
**************************************************************************
Finally,the session had finished...2 hours had passed...
Potriyan had left earlier...
Well,I didn't feel the nerves at both my legs...it was so light and guess what...stinks...haha...



The empty field after all the people had left.


A pic after the game.

***************************************************************************
Later then we went to Wong Kok Char Chan Teng to have a drink....



Me and Lau.



Kwong playing fools...

**************************************************************************
It was a real fun day...lolz
In exchange for all the bruises and pain suffered....but still it worth it..
Hope the next time I come will be more used to it...
Thats it...thanks...Merci...

2 comments:

{E}lson desu said...

haha didn't mention the event that happened in Wong Kok Cha Chan Teng one? hahahahahah


To be continued....

大恒 said...

lol, lousy place for skating, they said ice, it should said roller skat,cz using whell skate..stupid ting....n small again.the roller skate so smelly...hahahahaha.....give it 1 out of 10.
lol..go out, not ask me wor