Sunday, April 6, 2008

Rubik's Grief

I have been dealing with this toy for about 5 months since last year...
This toy is invented by Professor Rubik and it had been a global demanding toy...
Maybe in Malaysia it is a sign of abating compared to the other country...
But still it give us a lot fun and enthusiasm in solving the cube...
Haha...guess what...it can also be a tool for all those introvert to get praise from their admirer...well...not too good for me...
Well, back to story,this Rubik Cube is such a intangible thing...just look at the picture below...



The 3 x 3 Rubik Cube

This is my newly bought cube...It is bought by Noel at KL for RM25.00...
Well without doubt,its a nice cube...at least all those parts will not easily worn off when turning the cube...haha...
It will need a lot of practice before you can actually solve the cube easily...
For me,I learned the whole solving progress at Youtube...roxx it...
Its show time,let me presented a video of ME solving the cube...just a little lame and the time a bit long...lets see the effort I put in it...please comment on it...



No comments: