Monday, May 26, 2008

The annual Jogathon....

It was dated 12/4/2008...
That day was the Jogathon Day of our school S.M. La Salle....
We all went to school in the early morning and yet some of my classmates are even earlier due to their duty as the PBSM....
Before the event start,all of us are asked to warm up first followed the not-so-rhythmic acrobatic dance...haha...for sure many of us didn't follow them...
After that,all of us went to the starting line and wait for our turn to start the "race"...
3......2......1......BAM !!!..........that announced the start of the race...
Firstly I walked slowly with all my friend...sambil cakap Dota sambil jalan...
After a while,they were still walking and chatting....they do not intend to run...I think gua...
So,I just started to speed up and soon they were left behind...tidak tahan lar...
As I ran,I saw many of my friends....some of them resting...while some of them were running so fast...I enjoyed the breeze and the scenery...
After about 20 minutes of non-stop running...
I reach at the first checkpoint...guarded by MeiYun, YeeLing, and ChaiFun...
Then the second checkpoint...guarded by Ker Shing and few friends...
Then the third checkpoint...guarded by Zinlu and SiawYun...
About 30 minutes later....I reached the finish line...at last after all those exhausting steps...
I scored the Third Place...konon lah...haha...only in our class...Potriyan is the first,Sharedwan come the second while me in the third...
At the school...I never stop drinking those glucose....in order to replenish my lost energy for that I still have tuition in the afternoon...
I spent about RM 10 for the beverage and food...haha...
To pass time before tuition,I went to boarding and sleep there...feel so comfortable and relieved...
p/s : Thanks Mei Yun for her curry Maggi mee...ohya and thanks YeeLing for all the pics...



The PBSM team...lolz...



Mei Yun and Chai Fun at their checkpoint....



YeeLing and MeiYun...



Potriyan at the first place...



20 minutes later...here I come...



5 minutes later...Lau and Charly...



YuShiong....among the most energetic girl...



Kenny....



Who that Pokemon ???



The never ending race...the last team to arrive...

No comments: