Friday, October 24, 2008

Moody...

Today is really a tiring day...
Although I used to sleep late,but it seems that sleep at 3am is not a good idea...
During the first period in school, my exhausted body had pulled me down...although I can maintain my body posture,but I can't maintain my spiritual stamina...in the end zzzz...
And today I didn't talk much...maybe its due to tiredness...
But I know that myself deep in my heart,I am thinking about something else...
Something that I never stop thinking...my thought full of reasons,confuse and imagination...
Yeap...I am thinking about my relationship with her...
Recently,there had been "holes" appeared in my heart that make me doubt about my feeling...
What should I do ???
I had been thinking about this for the past 4 days...
Why should I see that ??...If I never saw it,I should not have uncertainty about myself...

I had lost myself in the middle of desert...the pile of sands had covered up my senses...
But one thing for sure, I will not easily give up on her...

虽然有时候 , 我们之间会有裂缝出现...
可是我不会应此而放弃...
我会一直等待你...
直到那一天...

No comments: