Monday, December 17, 2007

Prom Night on 1/11/2007...

La Salle Prom Night 2007....
it was a nice date for a nice programme...
yeap...everyone wear pretty pretty,kemas-kemas,handsome-handsome...except me lar...hihi..
it was my third grand funtion in the school...
hence,i buy a new shirt...well...worth it...broke terus...hehe...well...nvm..like my mum say...dun karit in buying things...let the joy overcome evrything...
even Pn.Goh buy new cloth for herself...hihi...never saw her dress like that...
for sure...there are dishes presented...well..some taste and some taste bad...
and then we have Noel Shuffle...become the main point of the night...
haha...everything get high...evrything were dancing...even me with my injured leg and non-flexible body dance with them...
haha...yang penting gembira mah...
haH..time for introduce...who want their num tell me...
First row from left : YeeLing,ZinLu,Pn.Goh,Kenny,Eunice.
Secong row from left : Jonathan,Stephen,Simon,BeeHun,me and Allan.
Enjoy yourself reading my Blog...

No comments: