Friday, November 21, 2008

Exam weeks...

STPM finally arrive !!!
Should I be happy or nervous or regret ??
Haha...somehow I had managed to survive for the pass 3 papers...
still alive now...haha...
No comments for the pass 3 papers >> Pengajian Am 2,Chemistry 2 and Mathematic 1...
Don't ask me as I will not answer about it...hehe...
This is to prevent from dragged by the past...
Just try my best in exam ??..
Yeah that's right..cuba sedaya-upaya saja, jing li jiu ke yi le, zhun li hei zhou, dun give up...bla bla bla...
These words oftenly appear before STPM...haha...
Maybe I should define those words as "words to calm" or reason for not doing well in exam...ahahhaa...
Anyway, it still left us with 5 papers (Physic students) and 4 papers (Bio students)...

Good luck everyone....
Have faith and Try ur best !!!!
Haha....^^

1 comment:

大恒 said...

hey..all the best man..after that go dota