Monday, January 14, 2008

La Salle 50 years Heritage.

14/1/2008...
Today is the S.M.La Salle 50 years heritage...
since 1958 - 2008...
100 guests will be coming to visit our school...
So all the ahli parlimen are called to gather and prepared at the front door to welcome all the guests.
I am luckily to have "escape" because someone more important needed to borrow my blazer.
So,i went into the hall and had some chit-shat with Noel and Allan.
But suddenly Ker Shing came in and said to me that "You are very important now."
Flabbergasted ! I thought there must be something serious happening...
After some explanation,she want me to run back to senior block to retrieve some silver tray used to put deco for the guest....chew....i thought what...
So,i ran to senior block and got the key from the clerk and opened the door.
Shoot ! I searched all the place for the tray but it doesn't seem to be there.
Without panic I ran back again to the junior block and i saw that...
Zinlu in the front door with her wicked smile looked at me...and that her hand was holding the trays !!!!!...oh God...whats the point of me running over here and there...haha
Anyway,Im still glad that they managed to find the trays.
After that,instead of going back to the hall,I called Noel and Allan to go upstair to the Souvenirs Selling Station where Phil was there...so we just chit-chat at there until the finish of the ceremony.
The school gave us a coupon of RM1.50 to buy food at the school canteen and guess what....the ticket was only valid for that day...chew...skill karit...

1 comment:

大恒 said...

lol..last time my except place in junior if gt ocasion, is the p.a rooms...gt aircond...hahaha........