Thursday, January 24, 2008

Music dinner at Halo Restaurant.

20/1/2008...
That day was really a busy day for all of us.
Since morning i went to "hang kai" with family and I wanted so badly to find myself a cool necklace.
But it seemed luck not on my side,I turned over the place but still cant find one that has "yuan fen" with me...haha...
So,I just give up and sweared to buy it next time.Actually I had seen one cool necklace before in City Mall,it was a cross-shaped with a blood coloured jewel in its center and is chanted around by a circle silver ring.
But at that time i was in the state of "undecisive"....so....damn..just buy it next time i see it...

**************************************************************
In the afternoon when i was going to have a nap,suddenly H called me...
"u wan dota later? we go dekat-dekat at Power Net..."...
hahaha...of course I want to go...
We played two matches of Dota..

1st match we were accompany by an outsider who used Earthshaker and yet we win the match even with me the Noob(Crixalis Sand King) played with them..

2nd match an outsider(Morphling) joined us.What can i say about this one?...hahaha...he not Noob but he really good at KS (Killing Steal)...when Im going to 1st blood he just come near and BAM !!!!! He get the 1st blood...damn him...

**************************************************************
At night we (H,Zinlu and me) went to the Halo Restaurant in City Mall.
For sure we didn't go there just for fun,its that Anthony (Champ of Astro Talent Quest 2006) was going to have a Mini-Promotion for his album >> Wonderland.

First,we headed to Halo to check out the price.
>> Rm20 for Drinks set<< >>Rm35 for Dine and Drinks set<<. Haha for sure I asked for the cheaper one while H and Zinlu asked for the 2nd set. We had a little chat and listened to the people singing there while we waited for the coming of the Star. About 10pm,at last the long wait was worth it when Anthony make his step onto the stage. He first sang his song from his album...wow...his voice is wonderful... It was totally different from what you had heard from TV than compared to live. I was impressed at that moment as I recorded him. At his 3rd song,he sang a sentimental song,I am so touched by him as all the people there are deep in silence humming with him. After all his performance,there is a selling of his album for only Rm20 even cheaper than K*K. And we too went back to our home at about 11pm.



Dine set 1.


Dine set 2.




Zinlu with her Donut.



Me with Zinlu at the Donut Apple shop.



All the Drinks set.



Anthony singing on the stage.

No comments: