Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A new LiFe for a New Year....

wow....time passed so fast...too fast...isn't it...
去年今天 still in holiday mood...waiting for my SPM result...curious about everything..
现在 in waiting to reopen school...have to study again for future's sack...
明年今天 i think im in my holiday mood again...waiting for my STPM result...

Thats life....c'est la vie...


Well,for this year 2007 New Year celebration...i join up with my other friends and we go to Kbox...
well...we sing it all out...here a song list...
非你莫属,专属天使,安静,需要你的爱,依然是朋友,大哥,对的人,baby baby,背叛,两只恋人,牛仔很忙,好心分手,你的微笑,不想忘记你,改变自己,盖世英雄,kiss goodbye,如果有一天....and lots more...

everyone berabis sing all out...and me lost my voice in the K room...like want to throw away all the sadness in 2007...

Welcome the hopeful and happy 2008....





The group that give it all out in Kbox.


Heyyy...who take this pic ?? My hand not ngam lar...





Here you can see the comparison between who can sing and cant...

of course Yu Shiong can sing larrr......wakakaka...






NoNo...its under 18 to drink Vodka...not for Elson...haha...


yup...so fast the time pass...what have i done this year ??
**************************************************
What we done , done for...
Make it a memorable memories...
Make it never be forgotten...
Make it a good use for future's use...
Some of miserable memory...
Throw it far away...
Into the abyss of heart...
But never forget it...
It still belong to you...
Praise it , Touch it , Feel it...
For the year 2008...
Make a good start for everything...everything...
Believe in yourself...your decisions...
A new path shall open to you...
Thou art I... And I am thou...
Thou shalt have our blessing when thou choose to live happily in this world...
**************************************************
HAppy New Year....

1 comment:

大恒 said...

wat volka o...mine is cola plus lemon n sprite, home made volka...hahahaha
wat a nice day with u all..tanx....hapi new year my friends