Monday, February 11, 2008

The Festival of Reds.

06/02/2008...
That was the first day we back to kampung (Beaufort)...
In the morning,I was packing with my sis and my bro for an estimate 3 days tour's luggage.
Also,I had myself a haircut by my sister not-so-pro skill...
huhu,I'm sacrificing myself for my sister's practice.
Only in the afternoon then we made our one and half hour journey towards Beaufort.
Upon there.two families had reached earlier than us.
Well,for the first day,its appeared that "boredom" was the only adjective played in everyone's mind but not to all those adults who never finish chatting and eating.
Me and my few cousins just enjoy our TV show and waited for the clock to tick exact at 12.00am.
Yippi,12.00am,"Happy Chinese New Year !!!"...everyone was greeting...and then we heard people playing fireworks...BAM !!! BAM !!! BAM !!!

***********************************************************************
07/0/2008...
Here comes the first day of Chinese New Year.
I woke up so early that I was planning to do something else before everything became so busy.
But still my plan was not carried out successful when my datuk asked me to follow him to datin house to collect angpows...well,what to do...just follow lol...
No regret and no unhappiness...
I felt so lucky to have followed to get the angpows as the "contains" was so satisfying...with two paper of the same colour...ps : Sorry i cant actually say out the number...hehe


At the datin house.

In the afternoon,we went to 德教会...
At there we prayed,we wished,we donated,we toke pics,we chat and of course we get angpows.
This year I choose not to "求签"...well,I didn't actually know why,but based on my sixth sense...I should not...


My family and my cousin.



All my biao jie and biao mei.



Me and my biao jie.



A pic of my family members.

After that,we went to the big temple near the train's rail.
And once again,we pray and toke pics there.


My sis and her biao jie biao mei.



My gu zhang with me and my bro.


This is my liang moi biao jie...huhu...I am force to lie...


Me and my little cousin.



A perfect pic.

Well,thats concluded the main activity of the day.

************************************************************************
08/02/2008...
That day,all the praying were carried out...
But I am not there to observe,in case i went to my friends house to celebrate Chinese New Year.
First,I went to Zinlu house at about 10.30am...I eat and drink there...
haha...of course i got angpow...
Then about 11am.Allan came and fetched us and we went to DOTA...haha...
Well,for the first 3 matches,I played 1 on 1 with Allan and of course I lose it...then we played an AI match with Allan and his friends...haha,we totally Owning...
Afterward,we went to Allan house to eat and drink again.


Me with Allan's friends.



Karen (newly known friend) with me.



Jessica and Zinlu.



wow...this pic is too formal lol...

After a day of activities,then we decided to get back home (KK) on that day.
But first we made our step at my Aunt house in Papar.
I was so hunger that I ate 2 grilled fish with the add of those homemade sambal...so delicious...

At about 10pm,we arrived safely at KK.

No comments: