Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Stress

26/2/2008...
wakakaka...time passes really fast...
the month of Febuary is coming to an end...
well,its not really a good news...
OMG !!! It means that the period for the coming of STPM is more shorter now...
oh man...the preparation is still not enough...STRESS ! STRESS ! STRESS !
and now the school time is extended to 3pm everyday...means LESS time to prepare...
yet,the MUET (Malaysia University English Test) is coming in April...then the Semester Exam again...arrggghhh,more STRESS !
In home too exist stress...oh man,all the housework to be done everyday....
not only that,the complicated social life between people too give me Stress...
Luckily now my financial is not a Stress to me...haha...after CNY mah...

Anyway,Stress is still an important subject enrolled in our life.
Balancing between Stress and Life is far more important for the growth of a person.
Hence,Friends is one of the best element to be considered in coping Stress.

Hereby, I shall say "Thank You everyone ! ".

p/s : Sorry that this title is not so relevant to what I have been written before.
I really need a place to let out my feeling.
Thank you.

No comments: