Saturday, February 16, 2008

An unexpected Gift.

yippi....I am so happy today...
My cousin (Kenny) bought me a brand new wallet when he came back from KL...
When I received it from my cousin's hand,it was wrapped in a plastic beg with the word "Billabong" on it.
Certainly,it was not something that people say Golok judged by the "word"on the plastic beg.
And I felt so curious wanted to opened up the plastic beg and grabbed a hand on the wallet.
Yet,it looks like this...


The front.


The back.



The inner 1.



The inner 2.



The warranty card.

The theme of the wallet is "Labyrinth" >>> the maze shaped printed on the wallet.
And its in black and grey colour. White in the inner part.
One main big pocket,6 card holder and 1 coin pocket.
And the pure white word "billabong" is sewed on it.
Its too come with a warranty card where you can return it if there is problem with the wallet.

No comments: