Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A gift on teacher day...

Happy Teacher Day !!!
Haha !!
The feeling of being greet by those words...it just seems weird...
Every year I celebrate teacher day in school with my other classmates...
But this one...ermm...arrr...I'm the teacher...so funny when I think about it...
On that day , all of us teachers , aunties and helper (actually its me) received another present from a parent which is Jayden's dad and mum...
We really thank for their gratitude and faith in us...And we promised that we will always do the best in our ministry as the Spirit of Excellence are within us...
Once again, I say thanks to every parents and to my "rakan sekerja" in playschool..
Thanks for everything...
I love you guys...hahaha...menjijikan...
Thanks God for everything..




The present...



A poem describing the hardwork of a teacher..

1 comment:

大恒 said...

wakakaka..so gud oh,can gt present..
jj u got teach them dota?