Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Just a SMALL gift

It was just another day to move on...
I came to work just like usual...nothing caught my eyes....
As i was teaching the children the writing craft...
Suddenly another teacher called me and gave me something...
And he said that it was a gift from a parent...
It was also given to all the teachers too...
The moment I received it in my hands, I could fell the gratitude of the parents...


The little gift...



With the golden laces of "Love"...



Decorated with purple and silver laces...with a purplish rope tied on it...

It was a way they say thanks to all of us...
I was not actually of these "teacher" type as I am not a very patience person...
Haha...but since I worked here...I began to train myself..
I widen my patience...become more interest in what I do...and learned to obey orders...
I had totally changed my point of view...I now learn to observe things from several angles...
Thanks God for everything...
You had taught me lots of things...
Thanks You...

2 comments:

{E}lson desu said...

I also have the same feeling as i saw a teacher's day card frm my students....

To be continued....

大恒 said...

wow..then i wan b students loh..hahaha..
if i teach them, i duno their parents ll happy o nt..cz a bad teacher teaching..
nice gift oh