Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day !


Its here !!!
The day where all the mums in the world feel the most gratitude and warmness.
And their hard works surely will be appreciated.
The mum's boy and girl will also prepare something for the celebration of this great day...perhaps surprise...haha...
As for me...I will celebrating mother day at my dad's hometown...
Haha...I can go find Allan there and maybe dota again...hahaha...but not until 2am anymore...
Well thats all for now...
Mum , wherever you are....
I say it from my heart...
Wish you a " Happy Mother Day "...

" Love you forever "
From you little boy Kit

3 comments:

大恒 said...

Jj..u go bf?
hahaha..go find jing ru ah?
hahaha...jj hapi mother day to u oh..take k...keep in touch..

JiaJye said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JiaJye said...

haha..i go there to celebrate Mother Day with my other cousins lor...and I gt find Allan...guess wat...haha...Dota lolz...haha...I saw zinlu in Mok Cafe lar...hahaha